Position Overview: Wire Technician
The wire technician’s primary responsibility will be working on a team installing cabling systems in support of audio visual installations.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and will be primarily working out of town during the work week.
- Must posses a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Must be able to lift and move up to 80lbs.
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces as well as being comfortable working at heights from a lift or ladder
- Must be able to identify wire and cable colors
- Will be responsible for their own transportation to the jobsite, TSAV pays for lodging, per diem, and fuel reimbursements.
- Must have a cell phone and be willing to use it for team communication
- Will take direction from Superintendents and other members of the project team.
- Will follow and maintain proper safety practices.
This is an hourly position.
$15-$25 per hour based on experience.
Expectation is to work on average 30-45hrs. Per week M-F
Non-Benefits eligible, but opportunities for promotion do exist.
If you are interested in this position please reply to email@example.com and include your resume including any relevant experience.
Pre-Employment drug screen, background & social media check, and MVR will be required.